Sunday, December 20, 2009

Show #6 of the Old Time Radio Express - A Christmas Carol

This week on the Old Time Radio Express, you get very little of me and a very much of Lionel Barrymore, Orson Welles and great old time radio, in "A Christmas Carol" on The Campbell Playhouse.

I know you listen for various reasons - some love the radio and want less chatter from the host, and some are hearing OTR for the first time and like the tidbits.  This week, I'm giving you the best of both worlds - this episode is 60 solid minutes of some of the best OTR has to offer.  As a supplement, for those who want it, I'm posting an internet-only mini-OTR Express show with my thoughts on this program.  I'll also be sharing a much lesser known Christmas tale that I think you'll like.  I didn't plan it this way, but Orson Welles figures prominently in both programs.

Link: Show #6 - A Christmas Carol (Having a little difficulty with the typical podcast source, so bear with me!)
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment